Sunday, August 23, 2009

VocalPoint

Wondering what I was referring to in my Walgreens post when I referred to Vocalpoint. It is a program that I signed up for a few months back and they send you products to try out and then coupons later. I received a trial Bounce Dryer bar a few months back and I must say I LOVE IT! Around my house things are hectic with sports, work, and just being a single mom of 3 (2 teenagers!), alot of times the kids are throwing the laundry in the dryer for me and guess what, THEY FORGET THE DRYER SHEETS! With the Bounce Dyer bar no worries!!!! It is stuck to the side of the dryer and no sheets needed. They come in 2 and 4 month supplies. You can sign up for this program by clicking here:

http://www.vocalpoint.com/index.html

In addition to trying free products before they ever hit the shelves they send you LOTS of GREAT coupons. After the above mentioned FREE product they sent me several coupons (1) $2.50 off (?) $1.50 off Bounce Dryer Bars. This week in the Red Plum insert there are $1.50 off Target coupons (if you didn't get them I suggest going to ebay) you can stack the Target coupon with the Vocalpoint coupons to make these product FREE/CHEAP. I haven't checked the price at my Target but I will definitely be stocking up on these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment