Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meijer Clearance Finds 8/12


Just wanted to remind everyone to ALWAYS check the clearance sections at stores! You can still use coupons on those items! While making a quick stop into Meijer this evening I came across the following fabulous finds on clearance.

1) Various Dole Blends Salads for $.75 a bag! That's amazing in itself (exp date not even til 8/14). I have 2 coupons Meijer Mealbox for $1.00/2 and a Manufacturer $1.00/2 (found in a book around the meat dept a couple weeks back). Due the math and this turned out to be a money maker of $.50! Gotta love it when they pay me to shop! LOL

2) Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls marked down to $.42 a can! Bought 4 used 2 coupons $.40/2 making my out of pocket $.08! 8 cents for 4 cans!!!!

Bought several other items including the FREE Danimals Drinks & Crush Cups!

2 comments:

  1. I still need to go get more Danimals. How was the inventory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventory was FULL when I was there Wednesday evening...even after I got 7 of each...LOL

    ReplyDelete