Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles

Don't forget that the next Kmart Super Doubles will be starting this Sunday 8/30 and will end 9/6. I just received a confirmation email on a rumor I've been hearing for a few days and this is what it says:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the discontinuation of our Double Coupon events. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. The next Double Coupon event will take place from 8/30/09 and run through 9/6/09.After that event, all future Double Coupon events will be put on hold indefinitely. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once again, thank you for contacting us about our Double Coupon events. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value.

Yes you read it right on hold indefinitely!!!!!!!!! This means I will be at Kmart early Sunday morning in hopes to grab a few of those items I like to stock up on!

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed! When are you going? I will meet you and keep you company in line. Maybe bring you a Dew.

    ReplyDelete